Waste Away Junk Removal is here for you! We love taking care of your junk removal needs. Our licensed, insured and drug screened staff will handle your junk removal needs efficiently and professionally.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Mattresses & box springs
- Storage unit clean-outs
- Dump runs
- Foreclosures clean-outs
- General clean-up
- Small Moves/Relocation of item
- Demolition of unwanted sheds, patios, sidewalks, curbs, decks, fences, retaining walls, and more
- Odd jobs – if you have an odd job ask
- We accept car, truck and marine batteries
All labor and dumping fees included unless specified above and beyond contractual price.
Pick ups where accessibility is difficult, dirty, enclosed, (for example crawl spaces & attics), contaminated or physically demanding are subject to increased pricing. No exceptions.
Waste Away Junk Removal, LLC is not a licensed waste hauler/transporter of hazardous materials (Hazmats). We refuse the right to decline the removal/hauling of toxic chemicals / highly flammable liquids such as gas, propane tanks, oil and thinners.
We haul away full and empty paint cans, empty gas cans and simple household chemicals. We recycle all spoils that are hauled away. All metal goes to the scrap yard and all household junk is hauled to the transfer station or landfill. All spoils are dumped legally according to government regulations. We also donate items that are in decent condition to people in need. Waste Away Junk Removal, LLC is a proud donator of furniture and clothes to a qualified 501(c)(3) charitable, religious organization.
- Job minimum – $200.00
- (1 to 3 yards) – $200.00 to $300.00
- (3 to 6 yards) – $300.00 to $425.00
- (6 to 9 yards)- $425.00 to $550.00
- (9 to 12 yards)- $550.000 to $675.00
- (12 to 15 yards)- $675.00 to $800.00